Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life!
Under direction, is responsible for advanced executive support, administrative and confidential assignments for the President of the Baking Division. Responsible for issues and activities on own initiative in support of the President as appropriate, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Will also support the Marketing and Finance Directors, within Division.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Leads Operating Calendar: Run full year operating calendar, consisting of key leadership team and operational meetings that occur throughout the year. Organizes executive’s schedule, taking into consideration key priorities. Handles executive’s calendar, actively addressing scheduling conflicts, sets and maintains schedule of appointments and meetings. Keeps executive “on schedule”.
• Meeting and Event Coordination: Coordinates key meetings and events on behalf of the executive. Schedule and manage arrangements for meetings and events including, rooms, ordering meals, refreshments, travel logistics, etc.
• Travel: Coordinates all travel arrangements for offsite meetings and conferences. Prepares itinerary, secures flights, hotel and ground transportation. Ensure all travel plans are entered onto the executive’s calendar. For international travel/meetings, ensure proper travel documents are obtained. Coordinate with overseas offices on logistical details, including receiving and loading of presentations.
• Office Operations: Responsible for daily office operations, handling incoming mail and phone calls. Maintains office efficiency and handles unforeseen and ad hoc situations. Order office supplies, office equipment as necessary.
• Presentation Development: Creates business presentations to include charts, graphs, etc.
• Liaison: Serves as liaison with direct reports, employees and vendors. Maintains confidential nature of communications. Coordinating activities, with Administrative assistants, such as department team building and functions.
• Task Manager: Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
Supervision given from the President however you will need to anticipate problems and move toward resolving them in the absence of management, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Will be required to communicate specific instructions or requests to various individuals/levels of the organization. You will be required to be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
No direct reports however may provide instructions and guidance to employees on various policies and procedures.
Maintain and track department expenses on supplies and other purchases. Handle AMEX P-Card for the team.
Requirements and minimum education level:
Minimum of 5 + years Executive Administrative experience required
Experience managing multiple VP & Director level schedules, meetings, etc…
Experience in a corporate environment. Prior human resources experience preferred.
Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
• Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Demonstrates professional judgment and discretion
• Use of excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate should have solid computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good social and organizational skills with the demonstrable ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• The ability to work comfortably in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous corporate environment, where a high degree of flexibility is required.
• Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Computer skills: Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Word
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.