Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is important, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
As an Analyst in our growing eBusiness team you’ll help to fuel and grow our strategic partnerships with key eRetailers by capturing and providing speedy and accurate ad hoc and regular critical metric reporting, analysis and recommendations pertaining to all areas of eBusiness (e.g. sales, market share, distribution/availability, content accuracy, pricing, promotions, business reviews). This role will also assist in all set-up requirements for tier 1 e-retailers, ensuring completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build Standardized and Ad Hoc Reports/Analysis
- Build and update trackers for all business critical metrics using a combination of resources like Business Objects, data portals, third party/vendor data, syndicated data, Clavis, etc. and communicate findings and recommendation in an influential manner
- Perform post program analysis for merchandising and promotional programs
- Perform ad hoc analysis/presentations/research as required by business (e.g. assortment recommendations by market, competitive benchmarking, monthly operational reviews)
- Assist Strategic Account Managers in all business review/presentations preparations and ad hoc requests (e.g. sampling program set up and logistics)
- Solicit feedback from partners and revise reports as needed
- Collaborate with eMerchandising team for catalog/new item set up
- Monitor item execution at eRetailer sites and reporting platforms to ensure all info and set-up is accurate
- Process all set up forms needed for new Fulfillment Centers for Nestle USA as needed.
- Assists Strategic Account Manager in attaining sales goal and provide key analysis that influences strategic direction to drive stronger return on investment for programming at eRetailers