You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and HÄagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
The consumer and shopper journey from awareness to conversion is experiencing an unprecedented change. From emerging eCommerce shopping platforms (grocery pick-up and delivery) to significant advancements in retailer CRM and digital media, the CPG retail marketing landscape has changed forever. Winning in this environment requires skills in; Consumer Marketing, Professional selling, Technology, Media and understanding Omni Channel commerce. The Omnichannel Marketing Manager leads a division-focused team of eBusiness and Retail Marketing experts responsible for developing a comprehensive OMNI Channel Marketing and Sales Strategy for the Division/Category. These strategies include: eBusiness Assortment priorities and Innovation, ‘always on’ Digital Shelf content and eSearch, Drive Period Solo and Multi Brand Campaigns activating in store and online. The role is a business leader and is responsible for building an Investment strategy to support the strategic priorities along with maintaining and reporting on the monthly Dynamic Forecast. The role collaborates with Division, Center of Excellence (COE), Customer Category Sales Development (CCSD), Shopper Insights, Finance and Sales Teams. Working in close partnership with the OMNI Retail Marketing and eSales team to develop the commercial objectives and strategies to win in the market place.
- Champion ‘Category First’ mindset and develop plans to drive demand and conversion in the OMNI Space
- Lead OMNI Channel Planning for Division (collaborate with Category Sales Development and Brand Teams) to develop clear eBusiness Channel Strategy; identifying and recommending Division eBusiness & Omni priorities
- Develop/support category-level strategies and programs to drive overall growth at eBusiness/Omni accounts, and garner division disproportionate share; lead category captaincy from Marketing view
- Optimize assortment (including leading category competitive analysis); support brand eBusiness-optimized sku development
- Develop Clear Investment Strategy for Division and ensure Dynamic Forecast (Revenue and Investments) are clearly communicated to stakeholders and managed flawlessly
- Lead eContent and OMNI Promotional Campaign Strategies including creating strategy for Division on eSearch and Digital Shelf content (with support from Brand Teams)
- Create insight-based Promotional Drive Period Campaigns and Tool Kits for National & Customer Specific Retail Marketing:
- solo Brand and Innovation activations
- multi-brand activations
- scale event activations
- Ensure holistic business plans are achieved across the entire path to purchase for key brands within the division and activated at priority customers
- Ensure alignment in media planning and purchasing exists (brand and shopper) through clear communication with Brand, CME, and Agency Teams. Manage Shopper budgeting process and strategy for key Division’s key brands and customers.
- Be the expert on retailer marketing ecosystems for the Division- Share shopper best practices across Divisions. Work closely with OMNI Strategy Director – NUSA to develop overall OMNI Learning and Education Plans
- Lead and Develop Direct reports and ensure their development and growth