Technical lead on projectteams to deliver innovation and renovation portfolio andoptimization/improvement projects. Represent Technical Application Group as subject matter expert for packagingto transfer knowledge to the factories. Collaborate internally and externally to build relationships in order tocontinuously improve technical skills and personal development.
Strongly prefer candidates with rigid wall container, PET, HDPE, caps, and closures experience as this person will support our beverage team.
Implementationof Innovation & Renovation strategy for the supported product categories inthe Market. Implement/execute product/packaging/processdevelopment activities (e.g. mockup, bench top, pilot plant, distributiontesting, and internal/external factory testing) to achieve project goals anddeadlines to delight the consumer & customer.
Introductionof new product, packaging, and processes within the factories and external manufacturers. Collaborateinternally and externally (marketing, T&P, raw & pack materialsuppliers, etc.) in a team environment to develop, industrialize, and launchnew products, quality improvements, compliance, and productivity cost savings.
Continuouslyimprove/optimize current product, packaging, and processes within factories factoriesand external manufacturers according to local business needs and supplysituation and/or implementation of initiatives. Develop, approve, maintain, and sustain the product,packaging, and process standards and specifications.
Ensureadherence to all product/packaging/process standards. Complywith Nestlé requirements (includes Nutritional Requirement, Sustainability, PackagingSafety), external standards, and local regulatory framework. Developand/or assist in the development of market level product/packaging/processstandards within the Nestlé systems.
Continuousimprovement of technical skills andpersonal development, while expanding internal and external networks.
Developexpertise for product/packaging/processmastership withinTAG. Develop the competencies required for product/packaging/processmastership to enable manufacturing excellence. Provide guidance and input to Operations for Standard Operating Procedures.
Providefirst line support to factories. Ensureknowledge transfer related to product/packaging/process mastership to eliminatethe root cause of assistance requests
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
* A BS or MS degreein Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Science,Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
* Positionrequires approximately 20-50% travel.
* Prefer minimum3 years of product/packaging/process developmentexperience in CPG or related field of work in factory environment
* Ability towork in a fast paced and high performing environment
* Exceptionalorganizational skills & ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
* Strongcommunication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
* Highlymotivated, critical thinker, goal oriented and easily adapts to change
* ComputerSkills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, Project
* Preferred: SAP and CAPE Palletization Program
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.