Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Conducts complex analyses to support critical business decisions. Leads financial analysis for determining net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), internal rate of return (IRR) and profit loss (P&L). Quantifies opportunities and risk and recommends alternatives. Provides strategic and tactical recommendations to senior management.
• Develops innovative approaches to complex problems and situations. Conducts research including external benchmarking and utilizes statistical tools and scenario analysis to guide sound financial business decisions
• Communicates complex financial information and concepts to both financial and business leaders to support and influence decision making
• Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members in order to achieve business results.
• Reviews new business proposals, identifies issues, risk and opportunities. Executes financial due diligence and explains ramifications of findings and recommendations for project progress.
• Works with cross-functional teams to set targets and deadlines, develop plans, conduct analyses, measure results and improve processes. Consults with senior management to present data, propose solutions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Summary of Experience
• Progressive experience in financial analysis, modeling, budgeting and business planning 7 years
• Applicable industry experience 5 years
• Contributing to and leading cross-functional teams 5 years
• Making recommendations to and influencing decision makers 5 years
• Project management experience
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Ability to present information to senior leaders
• Ability to influence without authority vertically and horizontality throughout the organization and with cross functional teams
• Ability to lead others
• Advanced Excel, statistical analysis and financial modeling skills
• Business analysis skills, with the ability to see implications and provide consultative solutions and recommendations
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage projects
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.